Welp, here are the results:
|Raf trying out the app.|
|Changed the app a bit since I forgot to bring the 2/4 one to school.|
Ended up making one for 2/7. (Happy birthday to Charles Dickens and Monopoly!)
|Melvin trying it out and... posing interestingly.|
I didn't explain to them what the app was about and they found it pretty easy to navigate.
There was a few suggestions/questions brought up:
- Create a back button to see previous facts
- Shortcut on fact screen to go to change to date, skipping the home screen altogether
- Is there a limit on facts?
- How many facts are there?
- Label month and date on Change Date App
- Add reddit and stumbleupon to share page
I also liked Allison's comments on the Part One blog about "with friends" which made me think of Words with friends. It could be played between two players, but that would mean waiting for the other person to respond like in Words with Friends or Draw Something. There could be an option to play the computer then to immediately pass the time.